- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
- EkoCure® Dual Cure ink puts Flint Group and All4Labels on shared path to success
- Advancion launches new multifunctional etheramine for waterborne industrial coatings syste...
- IMCD China enters the lubricants market with the acquisition of Guangzhou RBD Chemical
- AkzoNobel and Kansai Paint mutually agree not to proceed with African transaction
Polyscope has added a third dimension to its already extensive product portfolio by manufacturing terpolymers consisting of styrene, maleic anhydride and N-phenylmaleimide. These products are commercialised and branded as XIRAN IZ grades.
Two grades, XIRAN IZ1018M and XIRAN IZ0721M are designed to increase the high heat performance of many engineering plastics. They were developed to respond to the increasing trend within the plastic industry to create styrenic engineering plastics with high temperature resistance and low volatile residuals. The XIRAN IZ grades exhibit a glass transition temperature (Tg) of 175˚C or higher and can be exposed to higher processing temperatures.