- Berger Paints celebrates centennial year with record sales
- Nouryon signs its first power purchase agreement for an onsite solar project in the US
- Consistently sustainable: Updated method published for entire BASF product portfolio
- BCF calls for greater urgency on REACH impasse, warning of irreparable damage to UK manufa...
- BASF celebrates 10 years of its Northeast Research Alliance in the US
Winona Powder Coating Inc, one of the first powder coating operations to open in the USA state of Indiana, recently held the grand opening of its new Etna Green production facility.
The 167,000ft2 facility, which represents a US$5M capital investment, boasts a powder coating line with a five-stage washer, automatic and manual coating booths, and digitally controlled ovens. The expansion will add 25 jobs.