- PPG completes Colorful Communities project in Shildon, UK
- ITN Business and IChemE launch news-style programme, ‘Engineering a Sustainable World’
- Graphene nanotubes revolutionise protective film technology: ultrathin, permanently conduc...
- AkzoNobel graduates first engineers from its training programme
- AkzoNobel and China’s Wuxi El Pont exploring use of electron beams to cure coatings
Winona Powder Coating Inc, one of the first powder coating operations to open in the USA state of Indiana, recently held the grand opening of its new Etna Green production facility.
The 167,000ft2 facility, which represents a US$5M capital investment, boasts a powder coating line with a five-stage washer, automatic and manual coating booths, and digitally controlled ovens. The expansion will add 25 jobs.