- Covestro signs first major renewable energy agreement for its US operations
- Toyochem constructs new pilot facility for high-performance polymers in Japan
- Omya extends lightweight fillers portfolio with the acquisition of Bublon
- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
The Coatings Group wants to hear from readers of PPCJ and APCJ in its recently launched readership survey.
We are asking for just a few moments of your time to make sure we hear your opinions and suggestions so that Polymers Paint Colour Journal (PPCJ), Asia Pacific Coatings Journal (APCJ) and the Coatings Group website can best serve your interests.
By answering these questions, you’re helping us gain a clear understanding of what you expect to see in the magazines and on the website, which will help us produce content that is a true reflection of interests and concerns of the coatings community.
To take part in the survey, click here: https://polymerspaintcolourjou…