- Covestro increases share of renewable power for site in Belgium
- Yorkshire linseed paint manufacturer expands with move to new premises as demand soars
- IMCD Australia and New Zealand strengthen its coatings and construction business with the ...
- Johnstone’s Paint brand by PPG announces long-term partnership with World Snooker To...
- Henkel signs agreement to acquire Seal for Life Industries
PPCJ, the leading publication for the European and Middle East regions, will be publishing a special supplement in the August issue to cover the WORLD ADHESIVE & SEALANT CONFERENCE (WAC 2012), which in 2012 will be held in Paris from the 18th – 21st September. The WAC symposium is held every four years, which makes this special issue an exceptional opportunity to reach all the right the people in the Adhesives & Sealants Industries.
We will also include in this issue an introduction from FEICA, who are organising the conference. This Special issue will carry articles on current and new developments in the Adhesives & Sealants Industries.
Our Senior Editor, Sue Tyler, will be pleased to hear from you, concerning editorial contributions for the issue. Sue can be reached on email: [email protected].
In addition to the regular circulation of PPCJ, we will also be taking this Special Issue to the conference where it will be given out to all delegates/ visitors and speakers that attend this World Conference, on Adhesives and Sealants.
PPCJ has, for over 130 years, worked across the coatings and adhesives industries and has always provided the right content at the right time. To place your advertisements in this special issue please contact Ranjeet Sandhu.
Email: [email protected]
In order to book your company’s advertisement in this special issue please complete the order form
Ranjeet Sandhu, Advertisement Manager
Tel: +44(0) 1737 855105
For editorial inclusion please contact:
Sue Tyler, Senior Editor PPCJ
Tel: +44 (0) 1737 855161
Fax: +44 (0) 1737 855033