- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
The Board of Directors of PPG (NYSE:PPG) has declared a regular quarterly dividend of 65 cents per share, payable Dec. 12 to shareholders of record Nov. 10.
This payment will mark 52 consecutive years of annual increases in the company’s dividend, and is the company’s 501th consecutive dividend payment. Through the ongoing dedication and engagement of its workforce, the company has paid uninterrupted annual dividends since 1899.