- JBP reinforces its reputation as a leader within the sustainable paint industry in Thailan...
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start transforms 27 schools worldwide with colourful makeovers
- BASF broadens its Monomers Portfolio and launches bio-based 2-Octyl Acrylate
- Lanxess and Tennants: Cooperation for enhanced industrial plant hygiene
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start initiative transforms school for children with autis...
PPG Industries announced that it has acquired the business of Ducol Coatings South Africa (PTY) Ltd, which has served as an importer and distributor of PPG’s automotive refinish products in South Africa since 2003.
Financial terms were not disclosed. Ducol Coatings, based in Krugersdorp, northwest of Johannesburg, was formed in 1990 and has been active throughout South Africa and in Namibia.