- AkzoNobel is honoured to be a Title Sponsor of METALCON 2016
- Solvay to supply Avio with advanced materials for space exploration
- Hempel launches new passive fire protection coating to safeguard civil steel structures
- Sun Chemical creates Advanced Materials Division
- AkzoNobel reaffirms commitment to accelerating growth and enhancing profitability
PPG Industries recently held 2012 Asia Pacific Health and Wellness Engagement Summits in Shanghai, China, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Melbourne, Australia. The three summits brought together managers and health-and-wellness teams from PPG facilities as well as outside speakers to discuss policies, processes and programmes that can foster a culture of health and wellness.
PPG also presented Safety and Health Awards during the summits to recognise wellness programmes at nine facilities, such as those in Suzhou and Tianjin, China and at facilities in Korea, Indonesia and Australia.