- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
PPG Industries received the CSR Award – Special Prize for the third consecutive year and was named one of the top 100 Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) companies in China at the 2012 China Social Responsibility Annual Forum in Beijing.
The award recognised PPG’s social responsibility practices as exemplary among more than 3000 candidates.
Cathy Yan, PPG General Manager for government affairs and business development, Asia Pacific, also won recognition for her leadership of PPG’s corporate social responsibility endeavours in China with the year’s Award for Excellence in Social Responsibility for an Individual.
The 2012 China Social Responsibility Annual Forum was sponsored by the China Association of Enterprises with Foreign Investment (CAEFI), China Foundation of Consumer Protection, China Private Economy Research Association and China Forum of Environmental Journalists (CFEG), in association with the Corporate Social Responsibility and Social Development Research Centre of Tsinghua University and many other related institutions. The forum is regarded as one of the major events in the field of social responsibility and is now in its fourth year.