- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
PPG has launched its SEMCO® Sealant Removal, Mixing & Application Kit, a portable, wheeled tool kit for the application and removal of aerospace sealants, adhesives and potting compounds on aircraft at any remote site.
The kit consists of a lightweight battery-powered dispensing gun and mixer, along with a spare, rechargeable battery and charging accessories housed in a watertight, crushproof and dustproof case. Users can quickly and easily remove old sealant and apply fresh product without requiring the aircraft to be moved to a hangar.
“We are pleased to offer this helpful tool kit to our customers,” said AbdulHalim Sayyed, PPG Global Marketing Manager, Packaging, Aerospace. “The Semco Sealant Removal, Mixing & Application Kit provides people working in difficult environments with a simple solution for sealant removal and application.”
“The mixing and dispensing of sealant are more convenient when using these Semco tools,” said Sam Millikin, PPG Global Director, Coatings and Sealants, Aerospace. “Aerospace professionals can trust that this kit will provide them with superior results, every time.”