- New British Coatings Federation report highlights essential coatings contribution to econo...
- PPG announces leadership changes in aerospace coatings business
- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
PPG has launched the PPG Envirocron® Primeron primer powder portfolio, designed to provide high corrosion resistance for metal substrates including steel, hot-dip-galvanised steel, metalised steel and aluminium.
“Protective primers are the first line of defense to protect metal surfaces from corrosion, the most significant challenge in the metal coatings industry,” said Lorenzo Soldavini, PPG Technical Manager Powder, EMEA, Industrial Coatings. “Use of PPG Envirocron Primeron primer in a multi-layer system offers optimal corrosion protection and is key to extending a product’s lifespan and preserving its structural integrity.”
The PPG Envirocron Primeron primer powder portfolio has been tested according to the corrosivity categories and approved by the QUALISTEELCOAT international quality label for coated steel.
“At PPG, we focus on differentiated innovation and sustainability to create value for our customers,” said Anne Banuls, PPG Powder Coatings Business Manager, EMEA, Industrial Coatings. “The PPG Envirocron Primeron powder primer series expands our offering of designed solutions for durable protection against corrosion for metal substrates.”