- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
- UK coatings industry’s Net Zero Roadmap awarded Publication of the Year at the 2024 Trad...
PPG has been recognised by Fortune Magazine on its World’s Most Admired Companies® List for the 16th year in a row. The list, considered to be the ultimate corporate reputation ranking system, identifies the largest, best-regarded companies across 52 industries, as voted on by industry peers.
PPG ranked #2 in the chemicals industry and ranked #232 on the overall list. In the measurable categories, PPG earned its highest marks in People Management and Social Responsibility.
“This recognition is a testament to the hard work and dedication of our more than 50,000 employees that meet the needs of our stakeholders every day,” said Bryan Iams, PPG Vice President and Chief Communications Officer. “We are proud and humbled to stand beside some of the world’s largest, most admired companies as we do our part to protect and beautify the world.”
The 2024 list was derived from a group of 669 companies in 29 countries in 52 industries. More than 3,700 executives, directors and securities analysts responded to the survey. To determine the industry rankings, companies were scored by industry peers on a 1-10 scale on the traditional nine reputation drivers including innovation, people management, use of corporate assets, social responsibility, quality of management, long-term investment, financial soundness, quality of products and services, and global competitiveness.