- Focus on sustainability: allnex’s scope 3.1. emission reduction target of 30% by 203...
- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
PPG has been recognised by JUST Capital for the sixth consecutive year in its 2024 list of America’s Most JUST Companies. The annual list ranks the performance of the largest publicly traded US-based companies in five categories: environmental impact, community support, customer treatment, worker investment and shareholder and governance prioritisation.
PPG performed in the top half of the chemicals industry, outperforming the industry average in four of five categories. The company’s overall rank improved 258 spots from the previous year, placing it in the top third of overall rankings, while its industry ranking improved six spots.
“We are committed to developing sustainable, industry-leading products for our customers as part of our mission to protect and beautify the world,” said Diane Kappas, PPG Vice President, Global Sustainability. “This significant improvement in our ranking is a testament to the positive impact we’ve had on our customers, employees, stakeholders, and the environment. Seeing these results further validates our sustainability commitment.”
For the 2024 assessment, JUST Capital recognised 937 companies across 36 industries. The annual rankings reflect the public opinion of roughly 3,000 Americans and evaluates the performance of companies relative to their industry and other companies in the Russell 1000 index.