- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
PPG Industries has relocated its regional office for automotive refinish operations in Southwest China to the Chengdu Economic and Technological Development Zone. The relocation ceremony also marked the inauguration of a Chengdu training centre for the company’s automotive refinish business.
Guests from automotive manufacturers and their dealers, PPG suppliers and authorised distributors, and representatives from partner schools attended the ceremony and visited the training centre, along with officials from government and industrial associations.
Covering 1000m2, the training centre can host training programmes for more than 1200 people/yr. Its design incorporates eco-friendly, state-of-the-art equipment such as a central vacuum system, a centralised exhaust system and an intelligent gas-powered room, providing trainees with an enhanced training experience in a safe and comfortable environment.