- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
PPG Industries’ (industrial coatings business showcased its full assortment of liquid, powder, pretreatment and electrocoat (e-coat) products at FABTECH, Nov. 11-13 at Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta.
William A. Ramos, PPG technical service manager, industrial coatings, presented two technical seminars as part of FABTECH’s continuing education program. The first seminar was titled "Conceptos Basicos de Pintura en Polvo en Espanol” ("Basic Concepts for Painting with Powder Coatings in Spanish”), and the second was "Avanzado de Recubierta de Polvo” ("Advanced Overlays with Powder Coatings”).
PPG displayed recently-introduced products such as DRAGONHIDE(TM) heavy-duty coatings, a polyurea-based protective coating for trucks, commercial vehicles and heavy-duty equipment; and POWERCRON EPIC(TM) and POWERCRON ADVANTEDGE(TM) e-coats, two next-generation e-coats formulated with a metal-free catalyst that helps manufacturers cut energy use and comply with emerging environmental regulations.
As one of the world’s largest coatings manufacturers, PPG offers a comprehensive array of coating technologies for appliances, automotive parts and accessories, building products, consumer electronics, heavy-duty equipment, transportation and general metal finishing. In addition to manufacturing "green” coatings with superior corrosion resistance, excellent finish adhesion and a full spectrum of color choices, PPG backs its products with technical expertise delivered through an international customer support network.