- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
- Covestro tackles maximum efficiency in urban mobility
- PPG opens US$30M battery pack application centre in China
- PPG opens Color Creation Lab with Chery Automobile in China
PPG has announced that it has reached a definitive agreement to acquire MetoKote Corporation and its affiliates. MetoKote is a USA-based coatings services business with 2015 global sales of approximately US$200M. The transaction is expected to close in Q3, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions. Financial terms were not disclosed.
MetoKote is headquartered in Lima, Ohio and has more than 1500 employees. It applies coatings to customers’ manufactured parts and assembled products and operates on-site coatings services within several customer manufacturing locations, as well as at regional service centres, located throughout the USA, Canada, Mexico, the UK, Germany, Hungary and the Czech Republic.