- Covestro increases share of renewable power for site in Belgium
- Yorkshire linseed paint manufacturer expands with move to new premises as demand soars
- IMCD Australia and New Zealand strengthen its coatings and construction business with the ...
- Johnstone’s Paint brand by PPG announces long-term partnership with World Snooker To...
- Henkel signs agreement to acquire Seal for Life Industries
PPG Industries’ aerospace transparencies group has been selected by Sikorsky Aircraft Corp to supply transparencies for the S-97 Raider helicopter, a next-generation rotorcraft being built for evaluation by the US military.
"We are excited to be part of the S-97 Raider helicopter team that is breaking new ground by tapping proven technologies to provide next-generation aircraft capabilities,” said Connie Poulsen, PPG global director, military aerospace transparencies.
PPG Aerospace is among more than 35 USA companies announced as suppliers by Sikorsky earlier this year. PPG will develop and manufacture pilot and co-pilot coated windshields, as well as side cockpit, lower observation and fuselage windows for the Raider helicopter at its Sylmar, Calif, facility.