- Jotun supports aid in Libya and Morocco
- Sherwin-Williams releases Color of the Year 2024: Upward
- Henkel Adhesives Technologies publishes audited method for sustainability assessment of pr...
- “MyCarbonFootprint”: BASF launches dashboard for sustainable procurement
- PPG introduces PPG SUSTAINABILITY CO₂NCEPT system to help automotive body shops reduce e...
PPG Industries’ aerospace transparencies group has been selected by Sikorsky Aircraft Corp to supply transparencies for the S-97 Raider helicopter, a next-generation rotorcraft being built for evaluation by the US military.
"We are excited to be part of the S-97 Raider helicopter team that is breaking new ground by tapping proven technologies to provide next-generation aircraft capabilities,” said Connie Poulsen, PPG global director, military aerospace transparencies.
PPG Aerospace is among more than 35 USA companies announced as suppliers by Sikorsky earlier this year. PPG will develop and manufacture pilot and co-pilot coated windshields, as well as side cockpit, lower observation and fuselage windows for the Raider helicopter at its Sylmar, Calif, facility.