- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
- New Vink Chemicals production site in Schwerin, Germany
- Hempel A/S celebrates 75-year anniversary of its owner, the Hempel Foundation
- Birla Carbon celebrates the 65th anniversary of its Cubatão Plant in Brazil
- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
PPG’s SEM Products business has launched GLADIATOR™ XC Matte Extreme coating, a premium, low-gloss urethane protective coating that can be used in industries and applications including automotive, light industrial, marine, RVs, emergency vehicles and recreational equipment.
Gladiator XC coating has a tough, textured, low-gloss matte finish that is durable and flexible. It features a long shelf life, quick curing time, superior fade resistance and UV stability, and meets VOC regulations in all USA. It also meets the key test used by the ASMI International standards organization to qualify a coating’s resistance to cracking once applied and cured on sheet metal or on other flexible materials.
“Gladiator XC Matte Extreme coating can be used for truck beds, trailers, and other products in the refinish market and its use extends to other industries and applications,” said Meghan Barrera, PPG Business Director, Allied Products, Automotive Refinish. “It combines the benefits of a premium product at a competitive price point and is easy to use, making it ideal for many aftermarket applications.”
Gladiator XC can be applied using a spray gun, brush, or roller. It is available in both black and clear tintable bulk and kit sizes.
For more information about Gladiator XC Matte Extreme coating, click here.