- PPG completes Colorful Communities project in Shildon, UK
- ITN Business and IChemE launch news-style programme, ‘Engineering a Sustainable World’
- Graphene nanotubes revolutionise protective film technology: ultrathin, permanently conduc...
- AkzoNobel graduates first engineers from its training programme
- AkzoNobel and China’s Wuxi El Pont exploring use of electron beams to cure coatings
Si Li, Zheqing Gong and Lijun Chen, School of Chemical Engineering, Zhejiang University of Technology, discuss the results of a study on crosslinking polyacrylate latex prepared by soap-free emulsion polymerisation.
Click below to view the full article