- Covestro increases share of renewable power for site in Belgium
- Yorkshire linseed paint manufacturer expands with move to new premises as demand soars
- IMCD Australia and New Zealand strengthen its coatings and construction business with the ...
- Johnstone’s Paint brand by PPG announces long-term partnership with World Snooker To...
- Henkel signs agreement to acquire Seal for Life Industries
Q-Lab, announces new multi-language controller capabilities for its QUV and Q-SUN weathering test chambers. In addition to English, users can now select and program the testers in French, Spanish, Italian and German.
The QUV and Q-SUN user interface is remarkably simple. It has remained the standard expected from users around the world in a time of complicated and costly touch-screen electronics.
QUV and Q-SUN controllers constantly monitor system status and performance. They also display simple warning messages and routine service reminders, as needed. Automatic lab temperature sensing aids in troubleshooting. The testers are completely automated and can safely operate continuously, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
Now all of these features are easily displayed in multiple languages.
Discover why QUV and Q-SUN testers are the simplest, most reliable and easiest to use weathering test chambers available by contacting us at [email protected]. And make sure to visit our new website at www.q-lab.com, which is now available in eight languages.
Will your product last outdoors? Don’t guess when you can test!