- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
R-M, the premium automotive refinish brand and part of BASF, has opened its new International Refinish Competence Center (RCC) in Clermont, France.
It is now one of the most modern training facilities in Europe. With an investment of approx €2.5M, the extended and modernised centre is equipped with the latest technical standards and multimedia training tools and can accommodate more than 800 trainees and business partners/yr.