- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
The 2014 British Coatings Federation Awards evening at the end of November was the most successful ever, with more than 110 guests gathered at Wychwood Park in Cheshire to celebrate the successes of the coatings industry.
There were five big winners of the night: Farrow & Ball, Fujifilm Speciality Ink Systems, Crown Paints, Steyport and Jotun Paints’ apprentice, Ben Perriman.
BCF’s CEO Tom Bowtell commented: "My congratulations go out to all our finalists and especially the winners, who have demonstrated their commitment to investing in developing their staff, creating more sustainable products and making their businesses more sustainable. It was great to announce on a report issued only last week that the coatings industry continues to be a safe place to work, with the lowest accident rate since records began in 1996 and record high levels of recycling of waste, now at 65%, compared to just 17% in the mid 1990s.”