- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
- EkoCure® Dual Cure ink puts Flint Group and All4Labels on shared path to success
- Advancion launches new multifunctional etheramine for waterborne industrial coatings syste...
- IMCD China enters the lubricants market with the acquisition of Guangzhou RBD Chemical
- AkzoNobel and Kansai Paint mutually agree not to proceed with African transaction
Rodda Paint, the largest family-owned paint manufacturer in the Northwest has purchased Valley Paint Manufacturing, in Woods Cross, Utah, USA.
Founded in April 1982 by Russell Swan and Brad Olson with a vision to fill a niche in the local market for Light Industrial Coatings, Valley Paint Manufacturing has built an outstanding reputation in manufacturing quality products since, growing their sales both regionally and nationally, from their facility located in Woods Cross, UT.
David Wolf, President & COO of Rodda Paint along with Brian Villa, Executive VP of Sales & Operations of Rodda Paint and Tim Vogel, Chairman & CEO of Cloverdale Paint Group are extremely pleased with the fit between Rodda Paint Co. and Valley Paint Manufacturing.
With a robust employee base, manufacturing & distribution capacity and technical & sales expertise, the Valley Paint Manufacturing acquisition provides high quality people, industrial technology, manufacturing and formulating capacity to Rodda Paint Co. and the Cloverdale Paint Group.
Valley Paint Manufacturing will continue to operate independently in the Salt Lake City area with the support of Rodda Paint Co., making products to service their existing customers and expanding their Sales & Operations to further grow their distribution nationwide.
“It is with purchases like these of great companies with strong reputations that fit our growth strategy, that Rodda Paint Co. in support with the Cloverdale Paint Group, plans to continue to grow our coating network to higher levels,” said Rodda Paint Co. president & COO David Wolf.