- Berger Paints celebrates centennial year with record sales
- Nouryon signs its first power purchase agreement for an onsite solar project in the US
- Consistently sustainable: Updated method published for entire BASF product portfolio
- BCF calls for greater urgency on REACH impasse, warning of irreparable damage to UK manufa...
- BASF celebrates 10 years of its Northeast Research Alliance in the US
Sadara Chemical Company and Rufayah Chemicals Company (RCC), a Saudi-downstream company, have recently signed a long-term partnership agreement.
Sadara will supply RCC with Aromatics Concentrate (Pygas) and Pyoil, generated from cracking naphtha, to be used by RCC in a new US$500M hydrocarbon resin complex planned for PlasChem Park, a collaborative effort between Sadara and the Royal Commission for Jubail and Yanbu. The supply agreements will cover a period of 20 years.