- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
With more than 75 years of experience, Russell Finex is a worldwide leader in fine mesh separation, serving a variety of industries in more than 140 countries. Priding itself in offering the widest range of vibratory sieves and liquid filters in the industry, and with innovation and high quality at the core of its business, Russell Finex is able to provide custom-built solutions to suit your unique requirements.
Its continual investment into research and development guarantees a whole range of pioneering products will be featured on the stand. A comprehensive range of Russell Finex vibratory sieves and filters will be on display together with several working units, demonstrating their function as well as their ability to boost production through improved quality and reducing processing costs.
Featured on the stand will be recognised machines including the Russell Compact Sieve, Finex Separator, Compact 3in1 Sieve, Blow Thru Sieve and the Self-Cleaning Russell Eco Filter, as well as new developments such as the Russell Hygiene Filter designed specifically for the food and pharmaceutical industries.
Visit its stand, Hall 5, Stand B21, to be welcomed by a specialist team of Russell Finex representatives and engineers fully equipped with knowledge and expertise to ensure that it can find a solution for your sieving and filtration requirements.