- Ashland introduces the Easy-Wet™ substrate wetting agent portfolio of silicone-free, hig...
- Microban’s MicroGuard™ wins two prestigious industry awards for bringing sustainable p...
- British Coatings Federation crowned Best Trade Association of the Year at the 2023 Memcom ...
- Imerys will showcase its state-of-the-art solutions for Plastics & Rubber at Fakuma 2...
- PPG’s Colourful Communities programme marks 500th project with makeover at Carnegie Scie...
Safic-Alcan has been appointed by Braskem to distribute its full range of Unilene resins in several European countries.
The agreement includes: United Kingdom, France, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria and the Adriatic region.
It is effective immediately.
Unilene is an ideal material for high performance applications in the rubber, adhesives and coatings industries.
These thermoplastic aromatic C9 hydrocarbon resins are compatible with most solvents and polymeric materials.
Unilene resins allow improvement of the processability of rubber compounds, fillers incorporation, dispersion and tack of the mixture.
They also provide tack, wetting, cohesion, open time control and water repellency in hot melt and solvent based adhesives.
"Braskem is happy to appoint Safic-Alcan to be our distributor in the above mentioned countries,” said Rutger de Mos, Sales Manager Specialties at Braskem Netherlands BV.
"We trust Safic-Alcan to be the right partner for increasing market share in the appointed countries in Europe of our Unilene resins.”
"Rubber & Adhesives are part of the DNA of Safic-Alcan group.
"So, we are very happy to have been appointed by Braskem and to represent a such strong and reliable company” stated Philippe Combette, CEO of Safic-Alcan.