- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
- Covestro tackles maximum efficiency in urban mobility
- PPG opens US$30M battery pack application centre in China
- PPG opens Color Creation Lab with Chery Automobile in China
Effective April 1,2020, Safic-Alcan, an international speciality chemicals distributor, has extended its exclusive distribution agreement with TRONOX for TiONA® TiO2 pigments in France.
Drawing on their successful partnership with Safic-Alcan, Tronox has recently appointed the company as its exclusive distributor partner in France for the sale of the whole ranges of its titanium dioxide pigment products.
Recognised globally, TiONA® titanium dioxide pigments are synonymous with high quality and reliability.
They have been used for many decades by coatings, inks, plastics, rubber, paper and other manufacturers for their high performance benefit.
"This extended agreement is the result of our longstanding relationship and successful partnership with TRONOX, a leading producer of TiO2.
"We are confident that this new opportunity will allow us to grow our business further in France where we have an important demand for high quality titanium dioxide pigments,” said Philippe Combette, CEO of Safic-Alcan.