- Berger Paints celebrates centennial year with record sales
- Nouryon signs its first power purchase agreement for an onsite solar project in the US
- Consistently sustainable: Updated method published for entire BASF product portfolio
- BCF calls for greater urgency on REACH impasse, warning of irreparable damage to UK manufa...
- BASF celebrates 10 years of its Northeast Research Alliance in the US
Since February 2012 Necarbo has joined forces with the Safic-Alcan Group, a worldwide distributor of specialty chemicals and life science products. This was an important step in the history of Necarbo and in the past years we further integrated in the Safic-Alcan Group, enabling us to grow, position our company and set-up, for example, an application laboratory to support our relations in various disciplines. In the past years we little by little adapted the Safic-Alcan logo into our expression to work in time to a harmonized corporate identity. This not only marks the further integration into Safic-Alcan but also consolidates the strength of the companies in the regions presented, which will benefit you. It’s now time for the next step and we are happy to announce that our company will be renamed as from July 1, 2016 to: SAFIC-ALCAN NECARBO B.V.
This name change will have limited consequences in our day to day business relation with you. Your contacts within our company will of course remain the same but they will have different e-mail extensions. The attachment shows you all relevant company details and contact information.
The trusted Necarbo logo however has disappeared and made way for the iconic blue pinnacle of Safic-Alcan. Our corporate identity will be aligned with the Safic-Alcan Group, as shown today.
Jos van Buul, Managing Director