- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
Emerald Performance Materials, LLC, has announced that it has completed the sale of the company to an affiliate of private equity firm American Securities LLC. Emerald has been an affiliated portfolio company of Sun Capital Partners since 2006.
Headquartered in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, Emerald’s industry-leading brands serve a wide range of end markets, including flavours and fragrances, food and beverage, personal and household care, composites, structural adhesives, coatings and plastics.
The speciality chemical manufacturer’s portfolio includes benzoic acid and derivatives such as fragrance ingredients and plasticisers, speciality resins, reactive liquid polymers and modifiers, antioxidants, accelerators, colourants, foam control products and other additives. Terms of the private transaction were not disclosed.