- Covestro increases share of renewable power for site in Belgium
- Yorkshire linseed paint manufacturer expands with move to new premises as demand soars
- IMCD Australia and New Zealand strengthen its coatings and construction business with the ...
- Johnstone’s Paint brand by PPG announces long-term partnership with World Snooker To...
- Henkel signs agreement to acquire Seal for Life Industries
The SDC has announced the launch of Colour Management for Formulators, a brand new training course aimed at those working in formulation in a wide range of industry sectors. It will be held on Wednesday 23 October, 2013 at the Thistle Hotel, East Midlands Airport, UK. It aims to address a number of basic areas:
How to use and manage colour better
How to better understand how colour works and how colour can work for you
How to improve product quality by measuring and standardising colour more effectively and consistently
The course offers a balance of practical expertise, demonstrations and underpinning knowledge. It has a fantastic line up of speakers from organisations including Leatherhead Food, Tintometer, Colorcon, Verivide and X-Rite, as well as SDC.
The course is organised and delivered by the SDC, the world’s leading educational charity dedicated to colour, in partnership with iFormulate Ltd. It will benefit scientists, technologists and other professionals working in R&D, manufacturing and quality functions.
What is colour?
Colour and Human Sensory Perception
Measuring Colour in Transmission
Colour Management Case Studies focusing on: Pharmaceutical Products, Cosmetics and Challenges with Effect Pigments
Measuring Colour in Reflectance
Visual and Camera Measurement of Colour
The future for Colour
Further details and online booking at: www.sdc.org.uk or [email protected]. An early bird rate is available for those booking before 1st September.