- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
- UK coatings industry’s Net Zero Roadmap awarded Publication of the Year at the 2024 Trad...
ShawCor Ltd has announced its pipe coating division, Bredero Shaw, has received contracts with a value in excess of US$30M from Pearloil (Sebuku) Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pearl Energy, to provide pipeline coatings and related products and services for the Ruby Gas Field Development Project.
The Ruby Field Development export pipeline will connect the offshore gas field to a dedicated receiving terminal in North Bontang, East Kalimantan, Indonesia and a tie-in pipeline will connect the receiving terminal to Total’s onshore facilities at Senipah in East Kalimantan.The contracts will be executed at Bredero.