- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
ShawCor Ltd has announced its pipe coating division, Bredero Shaw, has received contracts with a value in excess of US$30M from Pearloil (Sebuku) Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pearl Energy, to provide pipeline coatings and related products and services for the Ruby Gas Field Development Project.
The Ruby Field Development export pipeline will connect the offshore gas field to a dedicated receiving terminal in North Bontang, East Kalimantan, Indonesia and a tie-in pipeline will connect the receiving terminal to Total’s onshore facilities at Senipah in East Kalimantan.The contracts will be executed at Bredero.