- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
- UK coatings industry’s Net Zero Roadmap awarded Publication of the Year at the 2024 Trad...
The Sherwin-Williams Co. has announced its 2024 Aerospace Coatings calendar featuring paint schemes on a variety of aircraft types, including small kit planes, unique aircrafts and large business jets. The annual programme recognises the exceptional craftsmanship and creativity of aircraft painters and designers across the country who rely on Sherwin-Williams aerospace coatings in their maintenance, repair and overhaul and OEM facilities.
“This year, we received a record number of submissions – all from a wide variety of paint facilities,” says Julie Voisin, Segment Manager, aerospace, original equipment interior and commercial refinish with Sherwin-Williams. “We’re also excited to note the high percentage of winning entries from independent aircraft design companies. Each year we are further inspired by designers’ creative use of our product lines and how they decorate the sky with their work. This year’s selections are some of the most inspiring yet.”
Featured on the cover of this year’s calendar is a Global G5500, designed and painted by West Star Aviation in a silver base with striking black, gray and white graphic lines alternating toward the tail.
The oversized wall calendar showcases Sherwin-Williams aerospace topcoats featured in designs that vary from single-stage systems to basecoat-clearcoat systems.
To receive this new edition, please contact a Sherwin-Williams Aerospace Coatings representative or distributor. Visit aerospace.sherwin.com.