- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
- EkoCure® Dual Cure ink puts Flint Group and All4Labels on shared path to success
- Advancion launches new multifunctional etheramine for waterborne industrial coatings syste...
- IMCD China enters the lubricants market with the acquisition of Guangzhou RBD Chemical
- AkzoNobel and Kansai Paint mutually agree not to proceed with African transaction
Bolstered by a late winter, Sika AG’s sales picked up momentum in Q4, 2013. Total sales grew 9.4% in local currencies in the 2013 financial year. Adjusted for exchange rates, sales were 6.5% higher at CHF 5.14bn. This positive development is largely due to organic growth (5.9% of the overall sales increase). The rapid integration of acquisitions also helped to drive growth momentum (3.5%).
The EMEA region reported 8.5% growth for 2013, driven primarily by organic growth in Eastern Europe, Africa, the Middle East and the UK, as well as by acquisitions.