- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
In Q4, 2014, Sika’s consolidated net sales rose by 5.1% despite a very strong prior-year period (+17.8%). There was a considerable decrease in negative currency effects. On a currency-adjusted basis, sales were up 4.6%.
Sales for full-year 2014 rose by 13.0% to CHF5.57bn. Sika thus significantly exceeded its growth targets. All regions contributed to this growth and set new sales records. The negative currency effect for the full year was -4.7%. Sales in CHF increased by 8.3% after adjustment for currency effects.
Sales in the EMEA region increased by 13.3%.