- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
Tesla NanoCoatings, a leading producer of corrosion-resistant protective coatings using carbon nanotechnology, has announced a strategic partnership with SK Global Chemical, a Korean company headquartered in Seoul. The deal calls for an initial investment by SK Global Chemical of up to US$5M in the first year and up to US$50M over the next five to seven years.
SK Global Chemical is a subsidiary of SK Innovation, Korea’s first oil refiner.
Tesla NanoCoatings produces Teslan, a highly effective paint-like corrosion control coating for structural steel utilising carbon nanotubes, which self-assemble into rope structures, making them highly conductive, tough and flexible.