- Covestro signs first major renewable energy agreement for its US operations
- Toyochem constructs new pilot facility for high-performance polymers in Japan
- Omya extends lightweight fillers portfolio with the acquisition of Bublon
- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
Three key appointments to the Solvay Novecare Asia Pacific Coatings Market Team will help the Group deliver on its ambition to grow the business and propel business development in Asia forward.
Leading the team is Asia Pacific Regional Market Director Marc Teo, who was ASEAN general manager for GE Betz. Also joining the team is Asia Pacific Coatings Business Development Manager Koh Hwee Koon, who has more than 18 years of experience in technical and sales roles in the coatings industry.
Evy Krisnawaty has been named key account manager for Southeast Asia. She joined Solvay recently from Ashland Singapore as Southeast Asia Account Manager for Coatings Additives.