- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
- Covestro tackles maximum efficiency in urban mobility
- PPG opens US$30M battery pack application centre in China
- PPG opens Color Creation Lab with Chery Automobile in China
To ensure reliable supply of its products and provide on-the-spot services for customers in the growing Canadian market, Songwon has entered a partnership with A S Paterson Company Ltd, an established distributor of performance chemicals across the region.
"With its comprehensive technological knowhow and its long-standing experience in the distribution of materials to paint, ink, and adhesives & sealants formulators and manufacturers in Canada, A S Paterson Company has the skills and enthusiasm needed to grow Songwon’s market share in Canada,” explained Sean Steres, Songwon’s Head of Sales North America.
Rod Paterson, President of A. S. Paterson Company, representing the fourth generation of the family-run firm, commented: "Our Company has been built on strong relationships with suppliers and customers.
"Through our technical support and commercial practices, we have gained the trust of paint and coating manufacturers.
"We use warehouses across the country to ensure the necessary delivery times and employ technical representatives in the major Canadian cities to maintain a local presence.”