- BASF broadens its Monomers Portfolio and launches bio-based 2-Octyl Acrylate
- Lanxess and Tennants: Cooperation for enhanced industrial plant hygiene
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start initiative transforms school for children with autis...
- Dorfner partners with citrine informatics and revolutionises paint formulation work throug...
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start initiative transforms educational facility for children ...
Songwon Industrial Co., Ltd. has appointed Steffen Dobberstein as the new Leader Business Unit (BU) Coatings, effective September 11th, 2023.
As Leader BU Coatings, Steffen Dobberstein will play a pivotal role in defining and driving the Coatings strategy and further advancing Songwon’s position in the Coatings industry worldwide. He will directly report to Hans Werhonig, Leader Group Commercial.
A seasoned professional, Steffen Dobberstein brings in-depth expertise in B2B and marketing/pricing strategy as well as extensive leadership experience and 10 years of Coatings industry knowledge to his new role. Prior to joining Songwon, his past positions included Vice President Strategic Pricing at Dormakaba, Head of International Sales, Geberit AG and Global Business Unit Manager for coatings at Synthomer. He holds a Master’s Degree in Business Administration and Economics from the University of Berlin. Working for over 10 years in the Coatings industry.
Steffen Dobberstein takes on the role of Leader BU Coatings from Rosanna Telesca, who successfully built Songwon’s BU Coatings over the past nine years. The Board of Directors and the Executive Committee thank her for her contribution to Songwon’s success and wish her all the best for her personal and professional future.