- New British Coatings Federation report highlights essential coatings contribution to econo...
- PPG announces leadership changes in aerospace coatings business
- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
Songwon Industrial Co, Ltd, has entered an exclusive distributor partnership with TCL Hofmann for its Business Unit (BU) Coatings.
TCL Hofmann is the exclusive distributor in Australia and New Zealand of Songwon’s BU Coatings range: SONGSORB® CS and SONGNOX® CS products, UV absorbers (UVAs), hindered amine light stabilisers (HALS) and antioxidants for the Coatings market.
A specialist supplier of technical and chemical products across Australia & New Zealand for more than 25 years, TCL Hofmann will support Songwon to expand in the region and become a customer partner of choice providing solutions that offer optimal light and temperature stability. The partnership also highlights Songwon’s commitment to the global Coatings market and to its customers in these two countries.
"After successfully cooperating with TCL Hofmann for some time already, we are pleased to strengthen our positive business relationship through this exclusive distributorship,” explains Rosanna Telesca, Leader Business Unit Coatings. "Having such a competent and reputable partner in this region will further Songwon’s reach and help us to better meet the challenging technical goals and needs of our customers in Australia and New Zealand.”
"Our regional experience and solutions-oriented approach is a great fit with Songwon’s broad portfolio and industry know-how,” adds Joseph Hancock; Managing Director of TCL Hofmann. "The TCL Hofmann team is looking forward to growing our valued partnership with Songwon and to helping customers obtain the maximum benefits from Songwon’s high-quality Coatings solutions.”