- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
In early summer 2011, Flint Group Flexographic Products invited customers to a technical seminar held in São Paulo, Brazil.
During the presentation, Fabio Oliveira, Technical Sales, Flint Group Flexographic Products Latin America, informed about 80 professionals from 41 different companies on the advantages of the new innovative nyloflex® NExT exposure technology. This technology is capable of generating unique element shapes with precisely reproduced surfaces, commonly known as Flat Top Dots. It neither involves the use of inert gases nor requires additional expensive consumables. The effect of oxygen inhibition will be eliminated; thus, it improves the repeatability of plate making, expands the tonal range and offers the possibility for surface screening, which allows for improved ink transfer and lay-down.
Visitors were highly interested in the new technology, and the presentation ended up with an intensive discussion. Customers are prepared to use all the advantages of the new nyloflex NExT technology.
For more information please visit www.flintgrp.com