- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
Following a review of the use of sales channels, besides the continued direct market approach, Sun Chemical Performance Pigments has extended its collaboration with the BRCS Group (Barentz Ravago Chemical Specialist) for the distribution and further market growth in Germany for the coatings market.
This collaboration is an extension to the previous arrangements between the companies in the Benelux and several CEE countries (CZ, SK and HU).