- PPG completes Colorful Communities project in Shildon, UK
- ITN Business and IChemE launch news-style programme, ‘Engineering a Sustainable World’
- Graphene nanotubes revolutionise protective film technology: ultrathin, permanently conduc...
- AkzoNobel graduates first engineers from its training programme
- AkzoNobel and China’s Wuxi El Pont exploring use of electron beams to cure coatings
Ink expert hubergroup and pigment specialist Heubach have joined forces in a strategic partnership for water-based inks. As part of the collaboration, Heubach is producing water-based pigment preparations developed jointly with hubergroup offering excellent colour strength and gloss and outstanding shock stability.
The Hydro-X GA/MGA product range, a modular user system for the production of packaging inks offers maximum quality and economy. It is available in two versions: GA for GMP-compliant production and the MGA for maximum reliability in terms of migration, for packaging that comes into indirect contact with food.