- IGL Coatings as appoints Hong Kong distributor
- EU round up – REACH registration leaves coatings ingredients unregistered
- Wilhelm Niemann to present Kreis-Basket-Mill-RS 'annular gap' for the first time...
- Industry-first online training for waterborne refinish basecoat systems
- The Shepherd Color Company announces new Bismuth Vanadate Yellow
Synthron company, a subsidiary of Protex International Chemical, has received the Innovation Award in the category ‘Additives for Paints’ at the Ringier Technology Innovation Awards held at the 8th China Coatings Summit in Shanghai.
Synthron was awarded for innovative design and technical excellence for the products in the Modarez X series – wetting agents substrates for systems in aqueous and solvent mediums that improve the spreading and adhesion of paints and inks.