- Berger Paints celebrates centennial year with record sales
- Nouryon signs its first power purchase agreement for an onsite solar project in the US
- Consistently sustainable: Updated method published for entire BASF product portfolio
- BCF calls for greater urgency on REACH impasse, warning of irreparable damage to UK manufa...
- BASF celebrates 10 years of its Northeast Research Alliance in the US
The 2015 Nippon Paint Young Designer Award (NPYDA), founded by NIPSEA Group, the parent company of Nippon Paint Asia, has wrapped up another successful competition in Bangkok. Creativity shined as NIPSEA Group’s CEO Wee Siew Kim and a multitude of world-renowned designers were on hand to deliver speeches and mentor the participants.
First launched in 2008, NPYDA aims to foster innovation and spark creativity among students, while mentoring their professional development. It provides workshops and educational seminars led by internationally renowned professionals.
The competition, with a theme of ‘Design with a Heart,’ attracted nearly 10,000 prominent young designers from more than 13 countries across Asia.