- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
TEGO® Airex 922 is one of the stars of the new generation of deaerators and defoamers from Evonik. Already in use in epoxy resin-based floor coatings conforming to AgBB, it is now also recommended for other applications.
The solvent-free product is also the most effective silicone-free defoamer for various applications of industrial coatings. TEGO® Airex 922 is highly effective both in emission-free and solvent-based high-solids systems based on epoxy, PU and polyaspartics.
The high compatibility of the silicone-free product prevents smear films so that overpaintability is excellent. Besides pigmented systems, TEGO® Airex 922 is also suitable for use in clear coats where the highest demands are made on optical properties.