- Jotun supports aid in Libya and Morocco
- Sherwin-Williams releases Color of the Year 2024: Upward
- Henkel Adhesives Technologies publishes audited method for sustainability assessment of pr...
- “MyCarbonFootprint”: BASF launches dashboard for sustainable procurement
- PPG introduces PPG SUSTAINABILITY CO₂NCEPT system to help automotive body shops reduce e...
TEGO® Airex 922 is one of the stars of the new generation of deaerators and defoamers from Evonik. Already in use in epoxy resin-based floor coatings conforming to AgBB, it is now also recommended for other applications.
The solvent-free product is also the most effective silicone-free defoamer for various applications of industrial coatings. TEGO® Airex 922 is highly effective both in emission-free and solvent-based high-solids systems based on epoxy, PU and polyaspartics.
The high compatibility of the silicone-free product prevents smear films so that overpaintability is excellent. Besides pigmented systems, TEGO® Airex 922 is also suitable for use in clear coats where the highest demands are made on optical properties.