- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
- EkoCure® Dual Cure ink puts Flint Group and All4Labels on shared path to success
- Advancion launches new multifunctional etheramine for waterborne industrial coatings syste...
- IMCD China enters the lubricants market with the acquisition of Guangzhou RBD Chemical
- AkzoNobel and Kansai Paint mutually agree not to proceed with African transaction
An ASTM subcommittee is developing a proposed standard: ASTM WK45390, Test Method for Slip Coefficient and Tension Creep Testing of Coatings Used in Slip Critical Bolted Connections.
The test is based on an appendix in the ‘Specification for Structural Joints Using High-Strength Bolts,’ published by the Research Council on Structural Connections. The proposed ASTM standard will expand on the Research Council standard by describing the preparation of test specimens in detail and by conducting an inter laboratory study that will allow for the inclusion of precision and bias statement.