- Covestro signs first major renewable energy agreement for its US operations
- Toyochem constructs new pilot facility for high-performance polymers in Japan
- Omya extends lightweight fillers portfolio with the acquisition of Bublon
- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
The British Coatings Federation (BCF) and the Oil & Colour Chemists’ Association (OCCA) have signed a new Collaboration Alliance Agreement to enhance the service and resources they provide their members.
The BCF represents the broad interests of coatings manufacturing companies in the UK and will promote OCCA membership within its membership. OCCA represents the interests of individual scientists and engineers in the coatings industry and is able to promote BCF’s training to its members.
As part of the collaboration, the BCF is supporting and exhibiting at SURFEX 2014 and has a dedicated page for OCCA on its website. OCCA publishes the Surface Coatings International magazine six times a year and includes a page for BCF in the publication