- Annual review: PPCJ’s 2023 global coatings market update
- UK market report: Sustainability is key to industry future
- Choosing paint: The difference between Baby Boomers and Generations X, Y and Z
- The rising tide: Specialty coatings market set to surpass US$4.6bn by 2032
- Market report: Automotive coatings in Pakistan
As the world continues to get to grips with the upheaval caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, Douglas Bohn, Orr & Boss Consulting Incorporated, reports on the Middle East coatings market
The Middle East coatings market is an interesting and growing market within the global coatings market. The market, like other developing regions of the world, is projected to grow at a healthy rate as the world economy emerges from the pandemic. Also, there are some segments of the market like decorative coatings and protective coatings that are relatively sizable and will continue to offer good opportunities for growth.
Read the full report here: Middle East Report 2021