- BrandFinance releases top 25 chemicals companies for 2023
- Acceptance and use cases for autonomous vehicles differ greatly among major automotive mar...
- East Africa: Kenya pushes ahead as east Africa’s paint sector powerhouse
- Road marking paints and coatings market uplifted by rising urbanisation and surge in infra...
- North Africa: Egypt and Tunisia hold long-term promise for paint and coatings sector
In recent years industry watchers will have seen several of the world’s top paint companies announce ambitious plans to get into the world’s top five or the top 10 at least, and this year’s listing reflects a lot of those aspirations and activities with the more visible emergence of a coatings superleague. This year, the list features Flügger for the first time at No. 19 and also Nippon Paint at No. 21, the latter getting into the list through its acquisition of Betek Boya in Turkey. And there are also other companies, such as Hempel and Sto, which are already wellentrenched in the top 10 and which continue to acquire around the world.
Read the full report here: Top 25 Paint Manufacturers EMEA 2020