- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
Tikkurila has concluded the co-operation negotiations started in November 2011 and as a result, a total of 62 persons, working in various functions of the company, will be dismissed.
In addition to Finland, Tikkurila has started organisational streamlining measures in Poland since the beginning of 2012.