- AkzoNobel delivers 9% revenue growth in Q4
- Michelman featuring new low/no-VOC, water-based binders and wax emulsions at ChinaCoat 201...
- PPG introduces new coating, delivering significant antifouling technology breakthrough
- JEC Americas 2014 turns to a Mega Event
- Forty years on, Perstorp's Capa commitment is stronger than ever
Toyo Ink SC Holdings and Yabang Investment Holding Group have announced they are are setting up a joint venture in Jiangsu Province, China to strengthen sales of pigments in China and overseas.
The partners will supply organic pigment products that are highly competitive in the international market in terms of performance, quality and price, to a broad range of customers in the domestic market in China and overseas.
Having manufactured and sold organic pigment since the 1920s, the advanced technological skills and quality of the Toyo Ink Group have earned it a reputation as a major brand for high-performance pigment-derived products and the business has expanded widely around the world. The Yabang Group, which is proud of its top-level market share for organic pigments on the domestic market in China, possesses sales channels covering the whole of China and a highly cost-competitive production infrastructure.