- Covestro increases share of renewable power for site in Belgium
- Yorkshire linseed paint manufacturer expands with move to new premises as demand soars
- IMCD Australia and New Zealand strengthen its coatings and construction business with the ...
- Johnstone’s Paint brand by PPG announces long-term partnership with World Snooker To...
- Henkel signs agreement to acquire Seal for Life Industries
Toyo Ink SC Holdings and Yabang Investment Holding Group have announced they are are setting up a joint venture in Jiangsu Province, China to strengthen sales of pigments in China and overseas.
The partners will supply organic pigment products that are highly competitive in the international market in terms of performance, quality and price, to a broad range of customers in the domestic market in China and overseas.
Having manufactured and sold organic pigment since the 1920s, the advanced technological skills and quality of the Toyo Ink Group have earned it a reputation as a major brand for high-performance pigment-derived products and the business has expanded widely around the world. The Yabang Group, which is proud of its top-level market share for organic pigments on the domestic market in China, possesses sales channels covering the whole of China and a highly cost-competitive production infrastructure.